- Pre-Order Deadline: April 1, 2019 @ 9:00AM (PT)
- Delivery Date: Early June, 2019
*This schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
[Important Notes about Pre-Order]
- The Pre-Order period may end earlier depending on stock numbers.
- When you make entries or purchase orders through our web site, you agree with our Terms of Service. Since the terms of service are subject to change without notice, please check back with the latest information.
- This pre-order is eligible for the registered VOLKS USA Web Store users residing in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
- There is no limit to the number of pre-orders per customer.
- Cancellation cannot be accepted once the pre-order period is over.
- Orders will be shipped out sequentially. It will take several days for us to complete shipping for all customers.
- Please be aware that the delivery schedule may change, or that we may divide shipping into multiple groups depending on how many orders we receive.
- For those who chose “Pick-up” for your shipping method, please come to pick up your items within two weeks after you receive your pick up notice from us. If you do not contact us or come to pick up your items within two weeks, we may cancel your order.
- Please purchase items other than this pre-order separately. These items will not be shipped together.
- In case of unexpected occurrence, VOLKS USA will decide what to do at our discretion. We ask for your kind understanding.
- Rules and Schedules may be subject to change without notice.
VOLKS NEWS 82 LIMITED HG Glass Eyes "Citrine with Black Line"
- Includes: 1 pair of 18mm HG Glass Eyes
- Color: Citrine with Black Line
You can insert these eyes with the use of
ZM Eye Putty (Normal, White), or the ZM Glue Gun.
Removing the hot glue is simple with the
TAMIYA X-20 Enamel Thinner.
- Doll is not included.
- HG Glass Eyes are heavier than acrylic eyes, so be aware if you are traveling with your doll there is a chance that they might become dislodged, especially if being held in with putty.
- Please understand that since HG Glass Eyes are a handmade product there will be some variance between them, even in pairs of the same color and size. There might be some uneven coloring, slight shape differences between left and right, small air bubbles or irregularities of the iris
- HG Glass Eyes are all finished a little bit differently. They may be flat and round on the back, or they may have a glass "post" on the back of them. Please be careful with the post as the glass edges can sometimes be sharp.
- The photo may be different from the real product in color.
- The item pictured is a sample. Please understand the items included may change and the actual product may vary.