Terms of Service
Terms of Service
This website is managed by VOLKS USA, Inc. By accessing the VOLKS USA website, you agree to the Terms of Service. This is a legal agreement between you and VOLKS USA, Inc. If you are not satisfied with the Terms of Service, you may not access or use the VOLKS USA website.
VOLKS USA, Inc. reserves the right to change and modify the VOLKS USA website and Terms of Service without prior notice. Therefore, you are required to review the latest Terms of Service whenever you access to the VOLKS USA website.
Restrictions and regulations concerning information use on VOLKS USA Website:
All materials including articles, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, digital downloads and other files contained on the VOLKS USA website are copyrighted property of VOLKS, Inc. and VOLKS USA, unless otherwise noted. All trademarks, brands and trade names are proprietary to VOLKS, Inc. and VOLKS USA, unless otherwise noted. All materials are protected by law, international copyright laws, conventions, and other laws. No material from this site or any other website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by VOLKS, Inc. and VOLKS USA may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in a way without prior written consent from VOLKS, Inc. and VOLKS USA. Any modifications to the materials displayed on any sites maintained, operated, licensed or controlled by VOLKS, Inc. and VOLKS USA suggesting association with any of our products, services or brands is strictly forbidden. All content on this site, including articles, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos digital downloads and other files, may not be used on any other website, in any publications, in public performances, in connection with any product or service that is not directly related to VOLKS, Inc. in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose or that otherwise infringes VOLKS, Inc.’s intellectual property rights. VOLKS, Inc. does not grant permission to individuals to use any content from this site.
When you access to VOLKS USA Website, you agree not to:
- commit any actual or potential violation of property, privacy, or other rights of VOLKS USA, Inc. or any third party
- cause any actual or potential loss or damage to VOLKS USA, Inc. or any third party
- commit any actual or potential obscene act
- commit any actual or potential criminal act
- provide false notification, such as the registration of someone else’s email address
- use VOLKS USA Website for, or in preparation for, any commercial purpose
- commit any defamatory or libelous act to VOLKS USA, Inc. or any third party
- use or make available any actually or potentially harmful program, such as software virus
- commit any actual or potential act against any laws, ordinances, or statutes
- exploit VOLKS USA Website secondarily, such as duplicating, reproducing or selling data, graphics or sound provided on VOLKS USA Website
- carry out any act VOLKS USA, Inc. considers to be objectionable.
Safety & Suitability of Items on the VOLKS USA website:
All of items on the VOLKS USA website are intended for adult collectors and hobbyists and are not recommended for anyone under 15 years of age. Some items may have very small parts, complicated body structures, fragile parts, etc. Since they are considered hobby items, much attention is given to modification, painting, etc. and care must be taken as such. We recommend doing some research on our website and our Facebook Page about the items you are considering ordering. We are also available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ultimately, the decision on whether or not these items will be suitable for the intended receiver will be up to the purchaser. Please note that VOLKS USA does not take returns for any reasons other than defects, damages in shipping, or incorrectly shipped items.
Contact VOLKS USA Customer Service:
If you have any questions at all regarding item suitability, availability, etc. please do not hesitate to contact VOLKS USA Customer Service before ordering. We are here to serve and answer any your questions.
1. Contact Information:
Please contact VOLKS USA Customer Service through phone call or email.
- VOLKS USA Customer Service:
- - Phone : 310-782-8324
- - Email: email@example.com
- - Office hours: Mon – Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM PT / Closed Sat. Sun. & Holidays
2. Information Requested:
Please provide the information listed below as you contact VOLKS USA Customer Service. If you already have the account on the VOLKS USA website, please provide the information registered.
- Customer Information:
- - Your name :
- - Phone Number :
- - Order / Invoice Number :
- - Reason for Contact :
Please make sure to read through the notifications before you contact VOLKS USA Customer Service.
- It will take at least three business days to respond any inquiries through email. Please contact us through phone call if you have any urgent inquiries.
- We may not able to answer inquiries that may be related to your account or order history if you fail to provide us the required information.
- We may refuse and erase the mail attached unknown files or/and data for our security.
- We may refuse and erase the mail no titled or written by other than English and Japanese.
- We may not able to answer completely depending on your inquiries.
- VOLKS USA is not responsible for any failure resulting from unstable Internet connections. If there is no reply from us for more than three business days, please contact again by email or phone call.
- Any inquiries about services and items provided through the VOLKS USA website will be only answered to the person named on the billing and shipping address of the order, not their friends or resellers. Although the person who purchased directly contacts, VOLKS USA, Inc. will not be able to respond to the requests if the name and information from the billing/shipping addresses do not match records on VOLKS USA Inc.; and those who do not reside in the business area of VOLKS USA, Inc. (The United States, Canada, and Mexico.)
- Please understand that any inquiries about the service and items provided through the VOLKS USA website will be only accepted by VOLKS USA, Inc., and will not accepted at any other VOLKS branches (such as VOLKS, Inc., Customer Service of International web-store in Japan, or VOLKS Korea). However, any inquiries about services and items provided through friend shops or any other stores will only be accepted by the stores you purchased from. VOLKS USA, Inc. is not able to respond and/or guarantee any services, items, and quality purchased from those stores.
Large Orders / Wholesale:
VOLKS USA, Inc. is both retail and wholesale business. If you are interested to become one of our retailers, please send us a request to our customer service representative ( firstname.lastname@example.org). Please feel free to ask us any questions you have.
However, we are not able to offer any retailer discounts through our web-store for customers who have not registered on our Friend Shop lists. In the case that we receive an order which includes large numbers of the same item, or items, the order will be immediately canceled. This is to help prevent fraud and unlicensed resale. We thank you for your understanding regarding this.
VOLKS USA, Inc. accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover and PayPal. We do accept credit cards which were issued outside of the United States, but some overseas credit cards cannot be verified by AVS (Automatic Verification System). For the orders of Online Full Choice System and lottery winner prizes, VOLKS USA, Inc. asks you to make payment through credit cards only due to identification.
If your card requires additional verification, we will email the instructions to you. Once you follow the instructions in the email, we will manually verify your card or request additional information from you if necessary. To avoid security problems, please do not send us any information unless we ask you for it and when we do, please make sure to follow the instructions carefully. Please understand that we are hesitant to process any payments without full verification, not only for our security, but for that of our customers as well. If verification cannot be completed for your card, we may cancel your order.
Refund and Return Policies:
Please make sure to check that you have chosen the correct size, style, color, etc. before ordering. If you have any questions at all regarding item suitability, availability, etc. please do not hesitate to contact VOLKS USA Customer Service before ordering.
1.Refund and Return:
VOLKS USA, Inc. will accept refunds, exchanges, or replacements ONLY IF you were sent the item, incorrect from what you ordered, found an production defect (such as damage, breakage, missing items and etc), or damaged upon delivery. Please be aware that VOLKS USA, Inc. does not accept cancellations or changes of the orders once it has been placed. Materials such as boxes, bags, cushions, etc. are intended to protect the items and are not covered under our warranty.
2.Claim for Refund and Return:
Your claim must be reported to VOLKS USA Customer Service within two weeks (14 days/including weekends and holidays) after delivery, accompanied by your original order information. For those who chose “Pick up at the VOLKS USA office” for your shipping option, Your claim must be reported to VOLKS USA Customer Service within two weeks (14 days/including weekends and holidays) after you picked up from us, accompanied by your original order. If you contact us after the two week period has passed, depending on the details we may not be able to respond to your request.
Once we check the reports from the owner regarding defects of your items, we may ask you to return your items if necessary. In the case of a production defect, VOLKS USA will cover for the cost of repair and shipping. In the case that the problem is not a production defect, you will be required to cover the shipping costs of sending and receiving.
While we proceed with your claim, please follow all instructions sent to you via email. In most cases we will ask you send items back, please keep any items, including any packaging materials and invoice. Please do NOT send us back any damaged, defective, or incorrect items before we ask you to. If you do not follow our instructions we may not be able to assist you. We thank you for your understanding.
Please read the following carefully as well as the FAQ and the item’s description. By submitting your order, pre-order, or lottery entry, we consider it an agreement to comply with our conditions. VOLKS USA, Inc. reserves the right to refuse services to anyone at any time. If you ever have any questions about these policies, please contact VOLKS USA Customer Service.
VOLKS USA, Inc. currently offers you three shipping options, UPS, USPS, and Pick up at the VOLKS USA office. If you chose to ship your order through UPS or USPS and your order goes over the size limit, we will contact you regarding whether you would like to switch to different shipping options or split items into separate orders.
- ▪ UPS (United Postal Service):
- -UPS Ground *No PO boxes or APO addresses can be accepted
- ▪ USPS (United States Postal Service):
- -USPS Priority Mail Express (PME) / USPS Priority Mail Express International (PMEI)
- -USPS Priority Mail (PM) / USPS Priority Mail International (PMI)
- -First-Class Mail / First-Class Mail International
- ▪ Pick up at the VOLKS USA office:
- -You are able to pick up your order anytime during our office hour.
- -Please pick up your order within two weeks after you receive your pick up notice from us. If your order has not picked up within those two weeks, it may subject to cancellation.
- -All California residents and orders picked up will be charged 9% sales tax.
2.Areas of Business:
The VOLKS USA website is eligible for the registered website users residing in the USA, Canada, and Mexico with a valid address. VOLKS USA, Inc is only able to ship within the USA, Canada, and Mexico. If you are interested in our items but are from outside of VOLKS USA’s areas of business you may use VOLKS Inc. International Website. VOLKS USA, Inc. is not responsible for issues associated with changes in international currency exchange rates.
- ▪ United States:
- The shipping options available for USA residents are UPS Ground, USPS PME, USPS PM, and First-Class Mail. All California residents and orders picked up will be charged 9% sales tax. If we found any hazardous and/or restricted items determined by USPS in your order, VOLKS USA must ship your order through surface which may cause from seven to ten days for deliver.
- ▪ Non-Continental United States:
- The shipping options available for non-continental USA residents such as Hawaii and Alaska are USPS PME, USPS PM, and First-Class Mail. VOLKS USA, Inc. is not able to ship any hazardous and/or restricted items determined by USPS to non-continental USA. If we found any those items in your order, we will contact you to modify your order (switch to different shipping options or split into separate orders). Otherwise, your order may subject to cancellation.
- ▪ Canada and Mexico:
- The shipping options available for Canada and Mexico residents are USPS PMEI, USPS PMI, and First-Class Mail International. For USPS First-Class Mail International, VOLKS USA, Inc. will use the delivery confirmation instead of the USPS Tracking. VOLKS USA, Inc. is not able to ship any hazardous and/or restricted items determined by USPS to outside of the United States. If we found any those items in your order, we will contact you to modify your order (switch to different shipping options or split into separate orders). Otherwise, your order may subject to cancellation.
3.Brokerage & Custom Fees:
Unfortunately these services may require extra charges such as customs or brokerage fees which are not included in the original shipping cost. Please understand that VOLKS USA, Inc. is not responsible for, nor are we involved in the setting of any extra charges for customs or brokerage fees. These fees are set by the courier company and your country of residency. By placing an order on our site, you are acknowledging that you understand these terms and will not hold VOLKS USA, Inc. accountable for any extra fees. We cannot mark down or misrepresent the value of packages, or mark them as gifts. Not only does it make us incapable of insuring your items correctly, it can also mean heavy fines and penalties for us and we would like to continue to do business in the USA. If you refuse a delivery because you do not want to pay the customs or brokerage fees, we will require that you cover any return shipping costs.
4.Shipping and Handling Costs:
VOLKS USA currently has no set shipping cost. Shipping cost will vary depending on your location, items ordered, item value, etc. All prices are calculated automatically by UPS or USPS (this may include variances such as daily fuel surcharges.) Handling and packing fees also apply and will be calculated automatically along with your shipping cost. Any shipping, or other fees, is non-negotiable.
Most of orders are shipped out next day or same day sequentially. Any orders placed after the cut-off time of 3pm during the weekdays will be shipped out on the next business day at the earliest. Please be aware that the delivery schedule may change, depending on how many orders we receive.
Because VOLKS USA, Inc. is completely closed on Saturday, Sunday and National holidays, no shipping procedure will take place on those days. And also, we are not able to ship out orders on certain National holidays, depending on UPS' and USPS' schedules.
Third-party shipping is something that VOLKS USA, Inc. does not recommend. We do know that some customers order from the VOLKS USA website, or have a third party order for them, with the intention of having a friend, relative, or other business ship to them. This may be because they are outside of our business area, for convenience, for a gift, or for other reasons. Because we cannot control what happens to the package once it leaves us, we can only cover damages, loss, defects, etc., between ourselves and the original ship-to party/location. Once the package leaves the original ship-to party/location, we cannot be responsible for it and we cannot accept claims on it for any reason.
Please understand the items through the VOLKS USA website are prepared exclusively and especially for the genuine owners and not for those who purchase the items for the purpose of re-selling or buying them for someone else. We cannot guarantee any items and its quality purchased from a third party.
Because any inquiries about the service will be only answered to the owner, we request you to provide same name on the billing and shipping addresses on your Online Full Choice System order. Your order placed through Online FCS will be only shipped to you and no other person.
7.Returned and Refused Packages:
VOLKS USA, Inc. will ask you to cover any shipping costs as well as any costs we cover to re-ship your package back to our office for any reason.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We will try to answer basic questions here, but please always email us at email@example.com should you need further assistance. Please read the following carefully as well as the Shipping & Refund Policies and item’s description.
1.What languages do you speak?
VOLKS USA, Inc. currently has staff members who are fluent in both English and Japanese.
2.Do you ship to my area?
VOLKS USA, Inc. ships within the United States of America (including Hawaii and Alaska), Canada, and Mexico. If you are interested in our items but are from outside of VOLKS USA’s areas of business, please use VOLKS Inc. International Website.
3.Do I need to pay sales tax?
Residents of the state of California (CA) or those picking up items at the VOLKS USA office will need to pay CA sales tax. The current tax rate for VOLKS USA, Inc. is 9%.
4.What payment options do you offer?
VOLKS USA, Inc. accepts PayPal and Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover). Some overseas credit cards cannot be verified by AVS (Automatic Verification System), and your order will be declined. If that is the case, please contact VOLKS USA Customer Service to assist.
5.Do you offer layaway/payment plans?
VOLKS USA, Inc. does not offer any kind of layaway or payment plans. All items must be paid for in full at the time of order or for some lottery or pre-order items, on the scheduled payment date.
6.How can I place an order?
VOLKS USA, Inc. can only accept orders through the VOLKS USA website at this time. We cannot accept orders by fax, phone, or regular mail. Please do not send cash or checks to us. We cannot process these orders and we cannot guarantee their safety. If we do receive cash or checks by mail we will send them back to you as is.
7.How can I know that I have placed my order safely?
Soon after you place an order with us you should receive an automatic email confirming your order. If you did not receive one, make sure that you checked your junk mail box as they sometimes find up there. If you cannot find our mail and you want to confirm your order please contact us with your full name and email address which you used during the order process.
8.How often do you release new items and/or items out of stock?
Each month, VOLKS USA, Inc. will release new items and restock regular items on the VOLKS USA website. Regular items such as tools, Standard Super Dollfie® and Dollfie Dream®, Dollfie Dream® Optional Parts, other Dollfie® goods, and Super Wing Series kits are restocked fairly often. However, due to stock shortage and production status in Japan, customs inspection, and/or shipping process, it may take longer or shorter time to release and/or restock items on our website.
9.What are the differences between ordering from those VOLKS USA and VOLKS Inc. International websites?
“Currency”, “shipping options”, and “brokerage & customs fees” are the main differences between the two websites.
- ▪ Currency:
- Prices on the VOLKS USA website are in US Dollars, and VOLKC Inc. International website’s are in Japanese Yen.
- ▪ Shipping Methods:
- VOLKS USA Inc. will ship out from California, USA via UPS and/or USPS. VOLKS Inc. ships out from Kyoto, Japan. Please, check your shipping cost before you place your order.
- ▪ Brokerage & Customs Fees:
- Shipping from VOLKS USA, Inc. to USA residents will not require any brokerage fees. For shipping to Canada and Mexico, there is the possibility that you may be charged customs or brokerage fees from VOLKS USA, Inc. and VOLKS Inc. Please check our Shipping & Refund Policy as well for further information.
10.What is the difference between “Shipping” and “Billing” information?
The “Shipping” information is the information of the person whom the order is to be shipped to. Even if the order is a gift, or is to be paid for by another person, the shipping information should have the name of the person whom the order is intended for. The “Billing” information is the information of the person paying for the order. To avoid delays it should match as completely and accurately as possible with the financial institution’s records. Even small differences such as “Street” instead of “St.”, “PO Box" instead of “P.O. Box” or the exclusion of Zip Code digits, may cause delays as if the address does not match the one on file with the financial institution we will contact you before shipping your order. If you are unsure of the address your financial institution has on file we recommend that you check with them regarding it.
11.Can I place an order and have someone else pick it up at the VOLKS USA office?
Yes, you can. When checking out, please choose the “Pick up at the VOLKS USA office” option and leave us a note in the comment box with that person’s full name and confirmation that they have your approval to pick up your order. That person will need to have their photo ID when they come to pick up your items.
12.Why is there a hold on my card even though my order was cancelled/changed/etc.?
Currently VOLKS USA, Inc. is using a web store system. When you place an order, an authorization will be sent automatically by the system to make sure the funds are available. Depending on your credit or debit card issuers this authorization may be held and it may appear as a normal charge. The period of time your funds are held will be different depending on your credit or debit card issuers. Usually these holds clear up on their own in a matter of days, but if they do not we suggest that you contact your credit or debit card issuers and ask to release the hold. If you require our assistance at this point we will be more than happy to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13.In what manner will you contact me?
When you place an order through the VOLKS USA website, VOLKS USA, Inc. take it as your consent to be contacted electronically, either in English via email or by the updating of your order status. Contact from us may contain important information for you such as lottery results, payment problems, tracking information, etc., so please check your email regularly after you place your order. We will contact you using the email address which was entered when your order was placed, so please make sure to enter your email address correctly. Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for your receival of our email, whether for it being sorted into spam/junk mail folders or other errors/situations.
VOLKS USA Inc. makes sincere efforts to provide quality content on the VOLKS USA website. However, VOLKS USA, Inc. disclaims all warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of perfection, accuracy, usefulness, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, or security (continuation of features, error-free services, modification to the defects, harmlessness (such as absence of software viruses) on the VOLKS USA website. Under no circumstances will VOLKS USA, Inc. be liable for any loss or damage of any kind that is incurred as a result of your access, or inability to access, the contents or your use of the VOLKS USA website.
VOLKS USA, Inc. carefully considers all angles when publishing information on the VOLKS USA website. However we cannot provide any sound guarantee regarding things such as whether the specifics of the information are accurate, whether it is useful, whether it is reliable, whether it is suited to the person reading it, whether it is safe (the functionality is not broken, errors will not occur, there are no viruses or other harmful things on this site or the server, etc.) and so on. Furthermore, VOLKS USA, Inc. cannot take any responsibility for your usage of this information, for this information not working for you, or for any damage or loss that might arise as a result of using this site.
VOLKS USA, Inc. reserves the rights to update contents periodically on the VOLKS USA website without notice to you and has administration of this website and the services to discontinue the temporarily or permanently. In addition, VOLKS USA, Inc. cannot take any responsibility for any damage or loss that might arise as a result of information changes or suspension or stoppage of this site, regardless of the reason.
VOLKS USA is not responsible for any failure resulting from unstable Internet connections.
Depending on your computer environment, you may not be able to access or use the VOLKS USA website completely. Please refer to the information below.
- ▪ Browser Type or Version:
- We recommend the newest version of these browsers.
- -Internet Explorer The newest version
- -Firefox The newest version
- -Safari (Mac OS X, iOS, Windows) The newest version
- -Google Chrome (Mac OS X, Android, Windows) The newest version
- ▪ Screen Size:
- We recommend a screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- ▪ Regarding Style Sheets (CSS):
- The VOLKS USA website uses Style Sheets to define the overall site design. Turning off Style Sheets will not interfere with the functionality of the site, but please understand that it is likely the page design and layout will not work properly.