BMC Danmo is a tool for shaving the edge of plastic parts at a 90° angle to easily make edge indentations/ chamfering!
The flat part of the tip can also be used for normal plastic shaving and scribing as well!
Each side of the blade has a different length of 0.2mm and 0.4mm for chamfering usage!
[How to Use]
Place the blade on the edge part of the part and lower the blade vertically with the edge of the tip as the guide as pictured.
At this time, the amount of plastic that the blade removed varies depending on the angle at which the blade is held and how much force is applied.
- Handle with care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The item pictured is a sample. Please understand the items included may change and the actual product may vary.
- Please handle the tool delicately; excessive force or improper usage may cause damage or break the blade.
- Since the blade of tungsten may chip during work, always protect your hands and eyes with gloves, safety glasses or goggles.
- The blade may be chipped by impact, so please be careful not to drop it or hit hard objects.
- Heating tungsten will weaken the blade and make it susceptible to breakage. Please avoid heating the tool.
- Do not use for applications other than deburring or chamfering plastic.