- Pre-Order Entry: From November 9, 2019 to December 2, 2019 10:00AM (PT)
- Release Date: December 13, 2019
- Delivery Date: Sequentially delivered starting December 13, 2019
*The delivery schedule is subject to change depending on the situation.
[Important Notes about Pre-Order]
- When you make entries or purchase orders through our web site, you agree with our Terms of Service. Since the terms of service are subject to change without notice, please check back with the latest information.
- There is no limit to the number of pre-orders per customer.
- Orders will be shipped out sequentially. It will take several days for us to complete shipping for all customers.
- Please be aware that the delivery schedule may change, or that we may divide shipping into multiple groups depending on how many orders we receive.
- VOLKS USA cannot accept any cancellation and/or refund after the payment.
- For those who chose “Pick-up” for your shipping method, please come to pick up your items within two weeks after you receive your pick up notice from us.
If you do not contact us or come to pick up your items within two weeks, we may cancel your order.
- Please note those who add regular items with this item will be receiving their order during the estimated delivery date mentioned above. If you wish to receive the regular items immediately, please make TWO separate orders for the regular items and this item.
A much anticipated aircraft for German fighter fans! The Henschel Hs 129 is finally here as an SWS kit.
1. Feared as the flying “can opener” by Allied soldiers, the Henschel Hs 129 has been revived to now tear up some plastic armor instead!
2. Delivered to the field in 1942, this aircraft was brought in to serve a ground attack role for the German military.
With this kit it is possible to reproduce the converted 1/32 Henschel Hs 129B-2/RIII aircraft.
3. The Hs 129B-2/RIII is equipped with the Bordkanone 3,7 automatic cannon as its signature feature. Please take a look at it in our SWS kit!
This is the first of our Hs 129 variant releases, please see for yourself the recreation of this aircraft!
- Scale: 1/32
- Product Specifications: Plastic Model Kits
- Including: 2-color molded parts (clear and sand color)
- Total Parts: 428
- Box Size: L305mm x W443mm x H102mm
- Manufacturer: ZOUKEI-MURA
- Glue is required for assembly.
- The item pictured is a sample. Please understand the items included may change and the actual product may vary.