VOLKS USA, Inc. will carefully and responsibly store all information collected from you when you access the VOLKS USA website. Your privacy and security is our top priority while you our website.
What kind of Information VOLKS USA collects?
VOLKS USA, Inc. will carefully and securely store the information collected from you such as name, address, email address, phone numbers and etc (referred to as "Personal Information"). In addition, VOLKS USA, Inc. may ask you for additional information as you subscribe to our online Newsletters, surveys, or events conducted by VOLKS USA, Inc. The personal information will not be included processed data in which any individual is not identified, such as statistical materials.
The personal information you are asked and using the VOLKS USA website is collected by VOLKS USA, Inc. which is owned by VOLKS Inc. Your personal information will be shared with VOLKS Inc. only when VOLKS USA, Inc is requested.
What are purposes of collecting personal information?
VOLKS USA, Inc. collects your personal information only for the following purposes.
- To provide services.
- To provide your personal information, if necessary within the limits of the commission, to third parties who work on behalf of or with VOLKS USA, Inc.
- To provide your personal information to VOLKS USA, Inc. affiliated companies for the purpose of providing personal information of VOLKS products or services.
- To exchange your personal information between VOLKS USA, Inc. and a credit or debit card issuers for the purpose of certifying the validity of cards or the like when it is used for the payment of items purchased via the service. Also, to provide your personal information to credit or debit card issuers or financial institutions when requested and as VOLKS USA, Inc. deems it necessary when you purchases items via the service.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process of the judiciary or administrative authorities.
- To identify or take legal action against someone who is possible to be violating our Terms of Service or our and other’s rights or property.
- To protect the rights, properties and safety of VOLKS USA, Inc. or any third party when VOLKS USA, Inc. has reasonable grounds to believe it necessary to use your personal information.
- To serve other purposes than those mentioned above when VOLKS USA, Inc. notifies you individually concerning the use of your personal information and is granted permission by your beforehand.
How do I update my personal information?
You will always be able to change or unsubscribe the personal information you provided us as using the VOLKS USA website. Please access the “Profile details” on VOLKS USA website to modify your personal information. You are also able to contact VOLKS USA Customer Service.
What kinds of security measures does VOLKS USA take to protect my personal information?
The security of your personal information (including your credit card information) is extremely important to us, VOLKS USA, Inc. locates your personal information on a secured server. VOLKS USA, Inc. limits the number of employees who are able to access to the server. However, we would like you to understand that no security measure can be guaranteed to be perfect. VOLKS USA, Inc. will do our best to ensure your personal information, but please use the VOLKS USA website at your own risk.